Ana's Bookstore

Ana's Bookstore
In print and ebooks

12/07/2008

Orbiting at the Theater

I was listenning (and singing) Brazilian songs from Djavan to Chico Buarque and Milton Nascimento with a variety of Jazz musicians and other Brazilian Popular Music groups (the majority from Argentina) at the First Music Festival of Bossa Nova that took place in Mendoza, Argentina (December, 5th and 6th 2008). I took a couple of pictures and what was my surprise to realize just now that there were some orbs around the stage (maybe they were orbitating dancers just enjoying the show). Then after I left the theater I saw a group of scholars celebrating their Prom. I took a pic and voila, more orbs around. I guess it was a great heavenly party night at the city of Mendoza after all. And it's not only at night the fairies go party. During the day they are all around, at least in my garden of flowers. (Click on Pics and look for Orbs:)

No comments: