Ana's Bookstore

Ana's Bookstore
In print and ebooks

5/24/2008

Memorial Day and Isadora Duncan


Monday is Memorial Day and Tuesday is the day to remember Isadora Duncan. The mother of Modern Dance was born on May 27th in San Francisco. And that's also the day I celebrate my return to Modern Dance. Classical are classic, of course, and Ballet is the basic for all dances, and will be forever in my heart and soul. But sometimes is good to just take out your shoes, let your hair down and dance freely with or without music.

At the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco a la Isadora Duncan, I also ended up participating on a monocycle run for the "Click It or Ticket" campaign (Use your seatbelts and watch out for those cycling):
Also two videos I recorded of the cyclists dancing in their own show:
Let's do some RE-CYCLING...

No comments: