Ana's Bookstore

Ana's Bookstore
In print and ebooks

6/04/2008

Orbs in San Francisco

I took some pictures of the Golden Gate and The Rock (Alcatraz Island) and what was my surprise when I noticed there were many orbs in there. I mean, that's a place where much have happened, but that there were so many of what I personally call "orbiting round-bounded spirits" all around the area, that's huge. See it for yourself (Click on the pics to see bigger trails with more details:)
Some would say that's just the effect that digital cameras sometimes expose, I give the benefit of doubt, the one I used was brand-new, I just had bought it there. And if it was the case of water spots or dust on the lens, I would not have normal photos in a sequence of photos from the same camera and location as I had shown up here. All of the shots in this sequence should have the dust or the fog in it. The orbs did not appear in consecutive photos, some had them and some just didn't. And period. Case closed. For there is more on earth and heaven than even the most trained eye couldn't explain. And if there is something that catches my attention are those circles that appear to float, hovering over some particular areas where seem to derive an eerie atmosphere.
More photos with orbs on my site:
http://www.geocities.com/AnnaClaudiaAntunes/Orbes.htm

1 comment:

Selim Ben Cheikh said...

Salut anna
je me permets de vous écrire pour vous féliciter, vous écrivez aussi bien en français, anglais qu'en portugais" je ne connais pas le portugais",je m'incline, chapeau l'artiste polyglotte:)
j'ai bien aimé les photos du Golden Gate, ça me rappelle une vidéo d'art faite par le grand sculpteur américain Richard Serra qui porte sur le même thème.
Je vous invite à faire un tour du coté de mon blog, je l'ai crée pour les étudiants en arts plastiques, j'ai essayé d'y mettre des liens se rapportant aux arts plastiques, à la philosophie et aux sciences humaines.
Voila je vous salue bien cordialement
mon blog est
http://ateliertep.blogspot.com

Vous y trouverez des liens vers d'autres sites d'excellent contenu.